Summary Jyoti Bali Sharma [W.I.N.E.S Founder & Organizer]
Bijay's talk focussed on
- Looking within you to find out why we do what we do and why we don't do many things. Know your why, your motivation.
- Know where you want to be short term, mid-term & long-term.
- It's important to have an Inner Dialogue with yourself to determine what your goals are & have a roadmap to get there.
- Being an entrepreneur is hard, being a woman Entrepreneur is even harder. Bijay discussed some of the tangible and subconscious reasons many people specially women don't venture onto the path of entrepreneurship. The reasons may be as deep rooted as inner FEAR (of failure, of being incapable).
- What might be standing between you & your success could be your negative thought process- The Saboteurs in your head.
- The inner voice that might be pulling you back, make that inner voice your ally not a saboteur
- Don't be a passenger, have a roadmap of where you want to be and keep the gas tank filled up to get there.
- You don't want to get to a destination in life that you didn't want to be in at the end of the road.
- Give to others, but make sure your own cup is not depleted!
So... Are you in the driving seat in your life, business and various spheres of your life including Self image, Family, Kids, career, Home, Money/finances, Health, Friend, Spiritual needs?
The talk was very interactive and Bijay created many scenarios and asked the audience how they would react or feel in different situations life poses.
She shared a story to illustrate how you can turn an adverse situation to your advantage in business and in life. You become the 5 people you are closest to in life, so choose wisely, network wisely and stay close to people who will uplift you & your business! What people are saying...
What a terrific meeting today Jyoti. Thanks for organizing. Bijay was fabulous!
Bijay, you were thought provoking & engaging. As you said, I hope we can follow-up & implement a few things we learnt at the meeting yesterday. Thank you for such an inspiring talk.
Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed and earned a lot from tonights event.
It was super interactive, fun, and deep learning. I will totally check out one of your workshops. thanks again.